Saturday 19 October 2013

My New Beginning


"Verily with every hardship comes ease"
[Surah Inshirah 94: 5]


-----()-----

In life, you try and try till there comes a time where you are stripped to nothing but your weary bones. You've somehow stumbled and fallen to the lowest of the low, lower than low can possibly go. Desperately, you search for a single crack worth clinging onto. The one thing that is your reason for breathing.

Breathing in and breathing out - Inhale and exhale. Searching for what keeps that pattern going.

Where is hope? Where is faith? What are you living for?

There is nothing you see that will help you regain balance. Not a single strand of lifeline. You watch as the spiking lines on the heart rate monitor begin to lose momentum. So weak at this point, barely pulsing, barely breathing, and barely alive.

You imagine the moment the beep beep sound becomes only a single elongated note. Only a never ending line of nothingness visible.

No heartbeat. No lifeline. No cracks to cling onto any more.

The world will fade and turn to darkness. You will be no more. You will have departed - and there will be no ticket back to this world.

It'll be too late.

It'll be too late to realise that Allah is your only hope, Allah is the one you should put all faith in. You live to only worship Him alone.

Do not let hardship make you forget so.

-----()-----

I created this blog for myself, and in some sense to help me find my way. Words have always been my form of output, especially writing. So I wanted to do something I love, in this case writing, but also teach myself about my religion, expand my knowledge, all the while finding ways to ward off sadness.

This dunya is ever-so tempting, but I am going to attempt to push it away.

At some point in the past few years, I lost my way to Allah. I lost the focus of my life. And I noticed, along with that came overwhelming moments of sadness. But now I want to work towards shaking that off.

I want this to be a way to strengthen my love for Allah, to strengthen my Deen, and also be a continuous reminder to never fall into the trap of depression.

If Allah wills it, I can do this.

I am learning from my mistakes. I am learning from my losses. I want to always be learning.

With all my heart, I make du'a for beautiful things to come out from actually using this blog. I pray that myself, and the rest of the Ummah is rightly guided. In'sha'Allah we can all find the strength and courage within ourselves to be better.

Till then, we shall all continue to strive.

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ 
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated so very very much!