Dear Myself a.k.a Me,
A whole new year awaits...
The mantra for the transition from 2013 to 2014 has to be this quote:
Time to start a new chapter - and you know what, maybe this next chapter will be much better than ALL the previous chapters!
2013 has been a massive learning curve and a time of many firsts, many mistakes, and much weirdness.
Now it is time to learn from every challenge faced, every mistake made.
→ Notes to Self:
- ALWAYS BE THANKFUL TO ALLAH - for the good and the bad!
- Prioritise, Prioritise, and Prioritise - or else you will start forgetting about what really matters, and what your ultimate goals are.
- Spend time discovering the beauty of Islam.
- Dwelling on the past is a BIG NO NO - Nobody got time for that!
- REMEMBER that YOU are good enough - do not spend forever comparing yourself to everyone else.
- The key to your happiness should stay in your ownership - NO ONE should be able to take it away or mess around with it
- NO REGRETS - everything happens for a reason so do not get caught up in 'what ifs' and all that crazy jazz.
- Put 100% effort into your work and you will see results - Procrastination (ANOTHER BIG NO NO)
- Go into 2014 with a positive outlook
- I can guarantee that there will be many more 'notes to self' popping up throughout 2014 - make sure to take note!
I hope for a chapter filled with happiness, love, care, friendship, devotion to Allah, discovering, learning, AND SO MUCH MORE In'sha'Allah. Ameen.
Lots of Love,
The 2013 Me ♥